Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Till We Meet Again

Well, we had our first James family reunion. It had been years and years since we had had everyone in the whole family together. We had a lot of fun. I love my family very much. Stephen and Deon are moving to New Zealand so it will be the last time we will all be together again for at least a couple of years. Sad, I know. I don't know why everyone has to leave me. They must not love me very much.





The women of the household.



Since the tent thing didn't work out, we had people sleeping all over the house.







Alyssa and Aaron played all weekend. Those two can keep themselves busy busy. It's probably best that we didn't know what they were up to half the time.
What a stud!
Michael, just can't get enough of his political magazines. I came home from work today to see a magazine on our coffee table with Obama's face scribbled on with devil horns.




Luckily for us, Payson celebrated Onion Days this past weekend. We could pass up "Beauty and the Beast." It was really well done. Bell sounded just like Bell on the movie. I was impressed. I was a little disappointed with the Beast.



The plan was for all the family to sleep in the back yard of my parents house. Well, while we were at the play the weather started acted up. Michael got home to find my mom outside holding up a tent. She said that she had been out there for an hour so that the tent would not be ruined. What a trooper. Tyler was in babysitting the two babies. I tried to help him out, but they didn't want me. They only wanted Uncle Ty. If that doesn't get him a wife, I dont' know what will.

Sunday breakfast was delicious. Michael likes to call my sister "Betty Crocker." She is an excellent cook. She made homemade waffles with this homemade coconut syrup. I couldn't get enough of the syrup. I'm sure it wasn't the healthiest, but who cares when it tastes that good.
Hanna. I love her to pieces. Once and a while Michael and I will steal a smooch from each other, purposely doing it right when she looks at us. It's pretty funny.

3 comments:

Bachelor Paul said...

Peace be with you

The Olsons said...

How fun! Liz's girls are SO cute! I think you and Michael are going to have the cutest kids one day! You have such a fun family.

Shannon said...

Lynda Lynda! Love the pics, aren't fams the best! Oh and PS, tell Michael that I share his views about Obama!