Sunday, January 2, 2011

And more...







5 comments:

Lora said...

Lynda- I love her!! What a beautiful baby!! the family picture by the tree is just perfect! Congrats again on the funnest thing in life!

Becky Foster said...

Oh my I LOVE!!! K a few things:
1. I'm SO SO glad that you posted pics.
2. She is so stinkin' cute, and tiny I can't handle it!
3. You look smokin'.
4. Your house looks pretty and I'm ashamed of myself that I've never been there.
5. Marianne had the same little sleeping devise and loved it.
6. I hope everything is as grand as it seems.
7. I'm so happy for you, and your beautiful little family! She is seriously gorgeous!

heath said...

I'm so glad you posted some recent photos. So, so cute! And look how good you're looking too!

Topham Family said...

She is adorable Lynda!!

Marianne said...

What a doll! I've been dying to see more pictures of the little beauty. I hope all is going well! (Those first few months can be brutal! :)