I LOVE that first picture! I think she has your big beautiful eyes Lyn! I get so excited when you post more pics. I can't wait to meet that little beauty. Hopefully during the first two weeks of June.
I agree with Becky, I love that first picture too! You don't even look like you've had a child.. so not fair!!
I love the picture of you and Michael with Amelia in that gorgeous blessing dress.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I LOVE that first picture! I think she has your big beautiful eyes Lyn! I get so excited when you post more pics. I can't wait to meet that little beauty. Hopefully during the first two weeks of June.
I agree with Becky, I love that first picture too! You don't even look like you've had a child.. so not fair!!
I love the picture of you and Michael with Amelia in that gorgeous blessing dress.
Post a Comment