Sunday, August 25, 2013

Summer Randoms




Amelia helped me make a bunch of crock pot freezer meals.  When I say help, I mean helped me make an even bigger mess. :)  She had to put everything in her mouth.  I'd be cutting the onion..."What that mommy?"  She'd take a big bite..."Mmmm that yummy mommy."  Ya right.  She just doesn't want to admit that I told her she wouldn't like it.  Ha ha.  I'm ready and set for the upcoming surgery.  Looking forward to it being over with and I plan on feeling amazing!




 Cousin time with Ethan and Westin.  She loved every minute.  Ethan would run waiting for Amelia to chase him with water.  They were both stripped down to undies.  Too cute.



 Showing me that she's eating her vegetables and Mac and Cheese.




 She's pretty cool. :)

1 comment:

heath said...

Way to plan ahead! Hope everything turns out great with the surgery (although I'm sure the actual process will be yucky and no fun). Will be praying for you!