The Honolulu temple is beautiful. We were able to visit the grounds and take a look inside the visitors center. Funny thing, a friend of mine from Payson is on a mission there and we just happen to see her at the visitors center.
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Hawaii
The Honolulu temple is beautiful. We were able to visit the grounds and take a look inside the visitors center. Funny thing, a friend of mine from Payson is on a mission there and we just happen to see her at the visitors center.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Welcome to the world of blogs!! I love your pictures, they are beautiful! Looks like fun!
Lynda,
your blog is great! Gail emailed over the link-
You two are awesome! You have started the most fun part of your life so far! Being sealed to your best friend is amazing.
I do a blog for our family, too- I'll post pics when we get back home to my computer. ;)
http://5foot2eyesofblue.blogspot.com/
I want to go to Hawaii! Glad you guys had such a nice Honeymoon!
looks like fun Lynda! I love that you got to drive a mustang! WOOEE! That would be fun feeling so rich.. Your hotel room sounds like it was awesome! I'm so happy for you two! Aren't you glad you decided to take "the plunge"!?
Post a Comment