Friday, October 26, 2007

Our Wedding Day


These girls were my favorite part of the whole reception! I love them so much!
Anika keeps asking me why I don't have a baby yet! Hee Hee! Andi told me that one day she was saying her prayers and she said, "Please bless Lynda and Uncle Michael that they can have lots of babies." I thought that was so cute. Don't worry no babies for a long time!



The Breese Family
What a great family I've married into. I have a wonderful sister-in-law that I can do some great shopping with. Plus, I just gained a little brother. Handsome, don't you think? He's going to be just like his big brother.


Our Parents
We scored with parents and parent-in-laws. They taught us well and are great examples to us.


The James Family
It was so great to have all of my family at the wedding. We were missing Deon. I wish she could have been there. I've got the best darn family in the whole wide world.





Our Family



The Breese Clan


The James Clan


Isn't my husband so handsome!? I think I may have married up!







We were married on October 4th, 2007. It was wonderful. We had so many family and friends there to support us. It was a beautiful day , a little windy, but beautiful! We are so thankful for all the family and friends that were there. My girls from high school were there for everything! They didn't miss a thing. We had all the Aunt, Uncles and cousins there too. All in all what a wonderful day! I'm a married woman now!

2 comments:

heath said...

Married up? I bet he's thinking that same thing! You're a beautiful couple.

Minna Dyer said...

Congratulations Mike! Hopefully we'll get to see you again and meet your cute little wife!
Enjoy marriage. We love it!!!
Minna and Dan