Friday, May 2, 2008

Seattle

Here's a little look at our trip to Washington state! We visited Schnoqualmie Falls. This water fall is beautiful. I had a hard time looking over the edge.

The first day that we were in WA Michael's little brother Mitch had to compete in the pine wood derby contest. He said, "dad, I know ours isn't the fastest but if sure looks good!"
Mitch is the best little brother. I love him to death. He's probably one of the sweetest and most tender hearted boys I know. Just like his big brother. They are so much alike!
Airplane fun! More pictures to come...

2 comments:

Sarah Peterson said...

hahaha, that last picture is so funny. You crack me up Lynda! Well-We are doing good... I sure do miss talking to you at the salon though! I'm glad you've decided to keep blogging. You really need to help April get into it!! I miss you guys. Your trip looked like fun, I'm glad your doing well! Love ya

The Olsons said...

I've been to Snoqualmie Falls! It's beautiful! It looks like you had a fun trip!