All right. It has been a long long time since I have posted anything. I need to get back in the swing of things. I don't know if anybody looks at this any more but what the heck. Michael and I had our first BBQ on the new grill. Michael was pretty excited about it. We had a nice salmon fillet with some canned corn. Pretty fancy eh? Well it was still fun for us.
7 comments:
I still look at it! Glad you posted.
YAY! I'm so glad that you updated your blog! I still check it all the time! Let's play soon! We had so much fun with you guys, I haven't laughed so hard in a while!!
FINALLY!!! I love checking out your blog, so I've been pretty anxious lately! It looks like things are heating up in Utah!! We are actually in the 70's today . . . miracles never cease. We miss you!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome back. BBQ looks awesome!
Im with Shannon! YAY for the new post! We still check it all the time to. I am so happy it is BBQ Season too!
Hey...that looks like fun! I got your blog off of someone else's and I like to see how things are going.
I can see the front of your cupboards just above your head. They look nice. Did you get new hardware too? I'm so happy for you. It was good seeing you today!
Post a Comment