Tuesday, August 18, 2009

2009 summer vacation

The ladies



Michael's Grandpa took us out on the boat so that we could go tubing. I held on for dear life. Michael just kept laughing at me while I was screaming. I think that my screaming may have added to Mitch wanting to get off so quickly. It was super fun. I was bouncing all over the place.







Grandpa Holman. What an incredible person. Grandpa is on top of his game. I don't know many 79 year olds that on the ski doo and boat. I thought it was so funny...he hides hotdogs in the basement and when Grandma isn't looking, he sneaks one. Makes me laugh.





He's a babe huh? A couple of the nights we were there we all went out for a night swim. There may have even been some skinny dippin' but you didn't hear that from me.




The jet ski is one of my favorite things to do there. I won't lie, I feel kind of cool riding it.




Attempting at some exercise during a week long of yummy food.



I love this kid!






Thanks Grandma and Grandpa. Who needs a cruise or fancy vacation when you've got grandma and grandpa to go visit. We loved every minute of it. It was a much needed vacation and it was so fun relaxing and enjoying one another's company. Until next summer!

7 comments:

stacie said...

You look so hot in your swimming suit!! oooh-lala. Skinny dipping is the best! Michigan lake is my favorite place to swim in the nude:))) hahahaha

The picture of Michael and his little brother kept me laughing for quite sometime. They are twinsies.

Heidi Henderson said...

What fun! I'm glad you were able to get away! Michael's grandpa seems like a riot. I'd be laughing the whole time. And the tubbing... that is fun. I loved the pictures! Thanks for sharing!!! You just can't go wrong with having a lake around, right :)

Lora said...

What a great vacation! You and Michael are an adorable couple! Very cute swim suit!

Topham Family said...

Looks like a lot of fun!

Becky Foster said...

You're a babe! I'm glad you had fun. Next vacation...San Antonio!!!! Miss you already!

Sam and Riley said...

Look like so much fun!
I got a new blog, because my other blog got hacked into, so if you go to www.rileysamandkids.blogspot.com and leave me your e-mail address I will send you a invite!
Also will you let Shannon and Brinn know, I can't get to them since their blog is locked! Thanks!

April said...

Next time invite me, we're practically family right? Looks like loads of fun!