Sunday, August 9, 2009

Our First Visitors

This is our sad face...we didn't want to say goodbye. :)


I love this little guy. It's pretty fun to have a little brother. Him and Michael are so much alike. I'll be pretty happy if I get a little one like them.



Michael grew up washing the cars every Saturday. It took a little convincing but he finally got Mitch to join him.







On our way to dinner.



We took a trip to SLC. We visited the sites on Temple Square and ate at the Lion House.




Not the best shot, but we were in a hurry.


We were so glad the Michael's mom and little brother could come visit us. I wish I had more pictures of all the festivities. We went to the rodeo, Seven Peaks, Tai Pan, SLC, Park City, out to eat, etc. We had so much fun with them. Thanks for the visit!

3 comments:

heath said...

Glad you had a fun visit with the in-laws!

Heidi Henderson said...

What a fun time it looks like you all had! And you look beautiful as always!

Anonymous said...

Looks like an awesome time with the fam!!! WOW!!! The yard looks phenomenal, guys!!!! Nice work!!!!!!