


So now that the kitchen and living are almost done with the new paint job, I am getting excited to actually decorate the place. Saturday morning I decided that we needed a model shot of Max to hang on the wall. He was very easy to work with. I'm pretty sure he was intrigued by the noises that the camera was making. I love him to pieces (most of the time)!

5 comments:
That's one cute little dog!
Ha, what a cute little guy. How fun to be remodeling, I LOVE that you are hanging a picture of your dog. SO great. Hope you are doing well!
My fav pics are the one peeking over the couch and the last one with his head cocked to the sidee. What a darling doggy! I wan't to see your remodeling when you are done. It seems like it's been forever since we saw you guys, let do something:)
He is so cute!
LOOKIN' GOOD!!! Max is such a great model!
Post a Comment