Friday, February 26, 2010

Makes Me Laugh

Scenario #1
The fourth grade sells treats at lunch time to make money for field trips and such. Two first graders come to buy something. Seller says, "Wait, let me go ask." Comes back from asking her teacher and says..."sorry, we don't accept money from other countries." :) Made me laugh!


Scenario #2
Kindergarten. We were talking about Flight of the Bumble Bee (famous song). We started talking about when they've gotten stung by a bee. "Once, my dad got stung by a bee on his bum. I have no idea how it got there." Made me laugh!


Scenario #3
2nd Grade. Running into my classroom very excited. "Teacher, I just found a diamond and I'd like you to have it." I wish it really were a diamond. Made me laugh.

4 comments:

Becky Foster said...

so adorable!

April said...

I love the things that come out of kids mouths! It's starts getting really funny when they are 2!

heath said...

Kids are so funny!

April said...

Time for an update Lyn! I check your blog all the time. I wanna see pics of your home improvements and of your (not so bump) of a belly:)