Lynda! I just decided to randomly check your blog while I was waiting on the phone and what great news!!! CONGRATS!!! Girls are so fun!
YAY!! I had no idea you were prego, congrats:)
Yay yay yay!!! So excited. See you soon!!!
Congrats!Little girls are so much fun!
I knew it! And now we will start the wedding preparations;) SOOOOO happy for you! Congrats!!
YEAH!!!!!!!!!! We can't wait!!!!!!!!! I already thought it was a girl for some reason!!! She will be a stunner!!!!!xoxoxo,Deon
I am so thrilled for you and Michael! The real question is how long have you known? :) Any maternal instincts yet?
So exciting! And a girl? How fun! You will be such an adorable mom.
Wow Lynda so happy for you!!! You need to post pictures of your little belly bump.
Horray! What great news! I've never experienced the boy but girls are the best!! When are you due?
This is very exciting news. I am working on baby gifts (since I missed your shower, and everyone else's too...) what is your color scheme preference for your new little one?
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Lynda! I just decided to randomly check your blog while I was waiting on the phone and what great news!!! CONGRATS!!! Girls are so fun!
YAY!! I had no idea you were prego, congrats:)
Yay yay yay!!! So excited. See you soon!!!
Congrats!
Little girls are so much fun!
I knew it! And now we will start the wedding preparations;) SOOOOO happy for you! Congrats!!
YEAH!!!!!!!!!! We can't wait!!!!!!!!!
I already thought it was a girl for some reason!!! She will be a stunner!!!!!
xoxoxo,
Deon
I am so thrilled for you and Michael! The real question is how long have you known? :) Any maternal instincts yet?
So exciting! And a girl? How fun! You will be such an adorable mom.
Wow Lynda so happy for you!!! You need to post pictures of your little belly bump.
Horray! What great news! I've never experienced the boy but girls are the best!! When are you due?
This is very exciting news. I am working on baby gifts (since I missed your shower, and everyone else's too...) what is your color scheme preference for your new little one?
Post a Comment