Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Halloween Party



My little pumpkin



The cable guy. You wouldn't believe how excited the kids at my school would get when they would see Michael in his comcast shirt. "You're married to the cable guy?" "Cool!"

Unfortunately we didn't take any pictures at the party. There were some good costumes! We're pretty lame/cheap! Happy Halloween!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my heck, I had "That Cable Guy" in my house last week.

Anonymous said...

Cutest 'Little Punkin' Ever. Can't wait to see her.

stacie said...

CUTE belly- I mean pumpkin shot!

Matt and Suzanne said...

You are looking so darn cute! What a cute dress up idea!:)

heath said...

Those are fantastic costumes. So excited for you to have your little one!

Becky Foster said...

Oh my I LOVE your shirt, and Michael is a riot!!

The Olsons said...

I love your little pumpkin! Oh I can't wait to see her! You are adorable Lynda! You look amazing for being that far along - no suprise to me at all!

April said...

Can't wait for this little punkin' to get here! Loved the costumes!!!