November 22nd. Amelia's birthday. We were on our way to our last Dr. visit. Dr. Bean (the best Dr. ever) said I was dilated to a 6, had high blood pressure and sent me right to Timpanogos Hospital to have a baby. 3pm.
YAY!! I've been waiting patiently for this post! PLEASE keep the pics coming! I hate that I can't see that perfect little angel in person! She really is so beautiful, and I'm so happy for you guys. I hope adjusting to your new life is going well, and that she's already a good sleeper for you! Love you!!
How wonderful! She is gorgeous!!! I can't believe you were only there in labor from 3-7ish pm!! That is awesome:) Way to go Lynda! Love ya, can't wait to meet Amelia.
She is so beautiful! I am so happy for you guys!! Can't wait to see her in person. I wish you the best as you are healing and adjusting to life with a newborn!
you are a trooper! i can't wait to come out and see you guys, but I'll wait to give you time to adjust. She is so lucky to come to such a wonderful family! You are going to be an awesome mom! Congrats!!!
As I've said before, what a perfect, beautiful little girl! You all look so wonderful in these pictures. It is my goal to look presentable when I have my next baby so that I can share pictures :)
13 comments:
You look so Beautiful! And so does Amelia, congrats!
YAY!! I've been waiting patiently for this post! PLEASE keep the pics coming! I hate that I can't see that perfect little angel in person! She really is so beautiful, and I'm so happy for you guys. I hope adjusting to your new life is going well, and that she's already a good sleeper for you! Love you!!
How wonderful! She is gorgeous!!! I can't believe you were only there in labor from 3-7ish pm!! That is awesome:) Way to go Lynda! Love ya, can't wait to meet Amelia.
She is so beautiful! I am so happy for you guys!! Can't wait to see her in person. I wish you the best as you are healing and adjusting to life with a newborn!
she is so adorable! You guys are a beautiful family! I love the name you picked. We thought of using both names. ;) So cute!!
Wahoo! I'm so, so happy for you.
She is perfect! Congrats. I can't wait to see more pictures!
My goodness she is one darling baby! You two look wonderful with a baby in the mix! Glad everything went well!
Yay!! Congratulations! She is gorgeous! I hope you heal fast and things go well for you and your cute little family!
Congrats! She is gorgeous :) I had Dr. Bean also, I love the name she has Amelia. I hope you guys are enjoying your new bundle of joy!
you are a trooper! i can't wait to come out and see you guys, but I'll wait to give you time to adjust. She is so lucky to come to such a wonderful family! You are going to be an awesome mom! Congrats!!!
As I've said before, what a perfect, beautiful little girl! You all look so wonderful in these pictures. It is my goal to look presentable when I have my next baby so that I can share pictures :)
Congrats, congrats, congrats! What a little doll!
Post a Comment