Our annual trip to Gardner Village is always a big hit with our little family. We love seeing all the witches and I admit that each of us have alot of fun in the candy store.
The pumpkin patch near our house was fun for Amelia. They had HORSES. Amelia loves horses.
I"m not even sure how many times she went down the slide. She's come down with the biggest smile on her face and say, "I wanna do it again." This was her highlight of the night.
This was our first year going to Corn Belly's up at Thanksgiving Point. What a fun place! So many fun things for the kids to do and some dang good popcorn. This girl runs everywhere we go. You just can't take your eyes off of her or she'll be long gone. I love it about her, but it makes me tired. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment