Thursday, November 7, 2013

One Last Summer Randoms







.
Amelia loves the park.  We have a park just around the corner from our house and every time she had the chance, she'd run off to the park with mom or dad chasing her.  Always an open mouth of smiles and giggles.








Daddy took Amelia to feed the ducks more times than we can count.  It was a little time for them to play and a little time for Mom to rest up.  She was a huge fan of it this summer.









Amelia's a pretty good little helper, especially if it means she gets to get wet or dirty.  She's really good at that.  She loved helping Michael wash Grandma's cars and Michael had fun showing her how it's done.






Any time we needed to get out of the house we always seemed to end up at Baskin Robins.  A little family outing and sometimes a little bribery.





See what I mean about messes!!!???



BYU VS UTAH.  It was a blast to be back on campus.  We had awesome seats thanks to Comcast.





Amelia's first birthday party.  She was pretty excited and especially loved eating their cupcakes.  I think she had quite a few.




This means we had too much fun that day!




2 comments:

Becky Foster said...

LOVE these pics. What a sweet girl. I love seeing her wash the car! Hope you're feeling well Lyn. I think of you always.

t.t.turner said...

Lynda, she is so beautiful (though HELLO, look at her gorgeous mama!). You're in my prayers!