Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Happy 27!!!

We have to get in our last hang outs with April and Brett before they get their new addition! We're going to be a new Aunt and Uncle!







Happy Birthday Michael. My hubby is 27 years old. This last Saturday night we went out for a little birthday dinner with family and friends. Samantha and Jared, Brett and April, and Brad helped us celebrate. We had a nice full meal at Good Wood. They wouldn't sing to him, so we took that into our hands and sang a nice rendition of the "Happy Birthday" song. Sunday night, my family threw him a little birthday party with a yummy Sunday dinner and Pumpkin Torte with ice cream for dessert. Again, we're kind of duds. I tried to plan something for his birthday on Monday, but all he wanted to do was work on the bathroom. I am happy to announce that the bathroom is officially finished today! Pictures will soon be released! Happy Birthday Michael! I love you!

1 comment:

Sarah Peterson said...

oooo, I can't wait for pictures! Sounds like a fun birthday with good food! I'm glad you had fun.