Gobble, Gobble
Thanks to the Dangerfields we had a wonderful Thanksgiving. My parents left me and went to visit my sister in Arizona. I'm glad that they were able to see their home and visit with them, but let's be honest I kind of missed them! We went to my sister's house in West Jordan and visited with them Thanksgiving morning then headed to the Dangerfields. Lanell is an excellent cook! Michael's eyes were way too big for his stomach. He ended up with two plates and later decided that it was a bit much! We were glad to also visit with my Grandma and Grandpa Mickelsen, and yes they tried to feed us too! My Aunt Sondra and Uncle Kent were there with a few of the cousins. We are so thankful for our family!
Cheese! Yep, I'm thankful for a great husband. I think he's a hunk and the sweetest person I know!
2 comments:
Congrats on getting married! You have a cute blog!
Lynda, didn't know if you would be able to read this, but you have a wonderful site! I will check back from time to time to see what you are up to! You are invited for Easter dinner if you are around!!!! Come late in the day for a huge feast! Come see us, love aunt Lynell
Post a Comment