Monday, November 26, 2007

What a Handyman!!!

Our little condo is finally starting to look like a home. We love our new place. Michael has worked so hard!



Michael redid our cabinets. I absolutely love the black. I was a bit hesitant on the black at first, but I think it looks awesome. It has a distressed look to it because you can see the wood through the stain. It was bit more work that Michael expected. We are so grateful for Michael's parents and their efforts with the cupboards.



I'm not giving Michael credit for the Christmas tree, although he did help put on a few ornaments. We had a great time putting up the tree. We turned on the Christmas music, ate our soup bowls and finished off with a glass of Egg Nog.



The bathroom was quite an adventure for Michael. Trial and Error! It turned out great. He painted the walls, hung a new mirror and hung new shelving.

2 comments:

Brinn said...

I love your condo, nice work! Glad to see you doing so well!! Hope to see you soon! I will be in town on the 6th! Yay!

heath said...

Wow Lynda, it looks great. So, when are you going to have us over? (hint, hint). J/k. I should get my act together and plan something.