I had a great birthday! We celebrated the day before with dinner at California Pizza Kitchen with Samantha and Jared. After dinner we went to see Enchanted. Sam and Jared ditched us, the little stinkers! It's a great movie. I highly suggest it!
Lynda, when was your birthday? On Saturday??? I'm so sorry I didn't know! I'm glad you had fun. I tried to find you after the concert, but I missed you somehow. Sorry I wasn't able to be in the picture. I'm sad we won't get to sit together again! I was so disappointed that you didn't come to orchestra today. I don't blame you--I wouldn't have, but I felt lonely without you there (really, I did!).
1 comment:
Lynda, when was your birthday? On Saturday??? I'm so sorry I didn't know! I'm glad you had fun. I tried to find you after the concert, but I missed you somehow. Sorry I wasn't able to be in the picture. I'm sad we won't get to sit together again! I was so disappointed that you didn't come to orchestra today. I don't blame you--I wouldn't have, but I felt lonely without you there (really, I did!).
Post a Comment