
I will miss Heather Chan. I will never forget the day that she dressed up as Emily Orton. I will miss being in a quartet with Heather and Brian. I still love them even though they didn't get married. I will miss Julie and her stories about all her crazy adventures. I can't forget Natasha and her pretty smile every day.

Where's Grandpa? Thanks to my Ma and Pa I'm going to be a BYU Grad!

He's so HANDSOME!!! He was so great to support me the last couple of months. I bet he can't wait for me to graduate so that I can do what wifes do and cook him some food!

What a sad day. The Christmas Celebration concert was my last orchestra performance. I am going to miss it so much. Orchestra has been one of my highlights at BYU. Maybe I'll return someday! This is me and Cari Sue Green. I just love her. I don't know what I would have done without her. We'd cry together, laugh together, date together, play the violin together, tour London together, study together, etc. We've had some great times!
2 comments:
Congrats on such a great accomplishment! You are an amazing violinist! HOpe all is well with you guys! We were talking yesterday that we all should get together with our hubbies and have a huge date! Wouldn't that be fun??!
It's so hard to leave music behind! That's been hard for me- to give up playing in the Symphonic Band I played in through high school and college. But we just move on to more exciting aspects of life! Have you ever considered putting together your own quartet? Or trio? You all could play weddings and receptions. I would do that sometimes as solo piano, but it would be so fun to be part of a group! You could also start giving lessons... :)
Can't wait to meet you in person! We wanted to drive through Provo on our way home... but as we went through St George, we decided we needed to get home right away.
It's good to read your blog and catch up on how you two are doing!
Post a Comment