Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Here's dad reading us the story of our Savior's birth.


Liz, and baby Isaac. He's a flippen cutie. He's such a happy boy. We just need baby Ethan in the picture. Ethan's walking all over the place. He's a screamer and he loves puppies. I think it's time for a pet! Andi?



Our First Christmas!


Here's Hanna and Uncle Ty. I wish this picture wasn't so blurry. The girls love Uncle Tyler. Michael and I had alot of fun with the girls at our slumber party. We had the girls sleep over at our place in Orem. We painted finger nails, ate nachos and treats, and we watched Enchanted!



Michael and I spent our first Christmas together. We had fun shopping for gifts for everyone, putting up the decorations, making hot chocolate, spending time with family, eating, eating, and more eating. We are so sad that it's over. Taking down the Christmas tree is never a fun chore. We are so thankful for the gifts we received. We got super spoiled. Michael's decked out in tools. I got some work clothes and dishes and my teeth are cleaner than ever with my new sonicare tooth brush. We were also given a new stove. We are loving to cook! We had fun with my family. We're sad that we missed out on the Breese family, but glad that we could spend so much time with the James family. We enjoyed the Christmas Eve program that my mom prepared. It was beautiful as always. Christmas Eve, we all sat around and reminisced about childhood memories and Dad read us the story of our Savior's birth. Alyssa and Hanna could barely wait for the next morning. Somehow Liz got a hold of Santa's phone number (Uncle Steve) and they were able to talk to him. It was super cute to hear their excitement and to see them so excited about Santa. We woke up to snow on the ground, a fire burning in the fire place, Grandma and Grandpa Micklesen, and presents. We've never been able to sleep in on Christmas at the James household. It was great fun to have Michael spend his first Christmas with the James family.

1 comment:

heath said...

Oh Lynda, I just remembered that you won't be in Phil tomorrow. Sad! Glad you had a good Christmas!