Monday, January 21, 2008

Uncle Michael and Aunt Lynda

Baby Luke is perfect. He's got a perfect little nose, lips, hands and feet. He's beautiful. He even looks like a Luke!




Born: January 20th around 5pm
Weight: 9 pounds and 7 ounces
Height: 20 inches

You would think this was my baby if you could have seen how excited I was. As soon as I heard that he was here I was frantically running through the house telling Michael that we had to hurry over to the hospital. I am so happy for April and Brett. They will be such great parents. Maybe they'll let us baby sit every once and a while.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

TELL THEM "CONGRATS" FOR US!!! That's so exciting! I'm sure you guys will get plenty of opportunities to take care of little Luke!

Sarah Peterson said...

OOOOh, how precious! I'm SO happy you posted pictures, baby Luke looks adorable. April looks SO beautiful. I mean, she just had a baby! Isn't she supposed to look tired and not so cute!?

Anonymous said...

Tell April Congrats from me!
I cant belive such a big baby came out of some one so small.

Jana said...

Baby Luke looks darling! His Mom looks great!
How are you and Michael doing? Hope all's well!!!
Looking forward to some new posts... :)
hugs
Jana

David and Tia Palmer said...

This is Bro. Palmer your fav. seminary teacher I am so glad to see you kids all grown up and teaching the sunbeams. Looks like life is good, you deserve it.

Sarah Peterson said...

hey Miss Lynda- you need a new post!! I didn't even know you quit at the salon... So, hopefully I hear from you soon!

t.t.turner said...

Lynda, you're darling! I want to keep peeking at your blog - you can peek at mine. :) What are you doing with your life now?

Tally

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If ossible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aparelho de DVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aparelho-dvd.blogspot.com. A hug.