Sunday, November 9, 2008

Michae's 28th Birthday Bash

Thanks for the great food!
Have I ever told you how great my mom and dad are? I love them. I certainly lucked out with great parents.
Happy Birthday! Love you!
My dad's always in charge of carving the turkey or ham.


Happy Happy Birthday. Does it seem that birthdays are not as fun as they used to be? It's pretty well another normal day. Blah! But I think we did a pretty good job celebrating Michael's birthday! My mom and I fixed a delicious Sunday meal. Ham, mashed potatoes, rolls, sweet carrots, salad and apple crisp. I always say that we use any excuse we can for some good eating.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MICHAEL!!!!!

Thanks for sharing all these great pics of Michael & Mom & Dad!!! Michael is getting to be an old man--- kidding!

- Wish we were there to celebrate. The shooting looked like so much fun!