Sunday, November 9, 2008

Halloween 2008

The boy on the right or should I say girl! I now call him Brycina instead of Bryce
My mom came in to see my Halloween costume and these kindergartners attempted to scare her by jumping out of one of the closets. They got her! They thought they were pretty funny.
This is Nicolaus. I am terribly sad. He just moved to Brazil. He is the sweetest little boy. He always made me laugh. I will miss him.

These are four of my sixth grade boys. These boys are wonderful kids. Darth Vador performed for the talent show last week. He did a dance to one of Chris Brown's songs. He told me that he watched his music video about 30 times to get the dance moves. He would come into my room about every day for two weeks so that he could practice his dance. I was impressed. He did a great job. It always brought a smile to my face.


I quite enjoyed Halloween this year. It was fun to get dressed up for all my kids at school. It was great because our school has a Halloween parade so that everyone can see everyone's costume. I would say hi to one of the kids and they would look at me wondering what crazy lady was saying their name. About ten seconds later with two double takes..."Oh, that's Mrs. Breese." I loved it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOUR COSTUME!!!!! It sounds like Halloween was a great time had by all this year!! We have gained a greater appreciation for the fun day since it doesn't really exist over here.

You are a 'spooky' teacher--- kidding.

Love the purple hair!!!

heath said...

Look how cute you are. And I love that all those kiddos love you!

April said...

Your costume was perfect! You are probably the cutest witch I have ever seen. I bet your students just love their Mrs Breese.