Sunday, November 9, 2008

Orchestra On Temple Square





I have enjoyed playing with the choir and orchestra. It's a very powerful experience. I feel very blessed and excited to be apart of it. I have been in the presence of Pres. Monson several times and have felt the spirit so strong. The church IS TRUE!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

This morning I received a text message from Michael stating that I should turn onto the BYU channel to watch Lynda in the Orchestra. I did and what beauty did I see and hear. I loved it. Tears fell from my eyes as I once again realize the truthfulness of the church and the great organization that it is. I am so grateful for a beautiful daughter-in-love and that she belongs to our family.

The Olsons said...

Wow, Lynda, I didn't know you did that! You must be one of the youngest there. But it really doesn't suprise me because you are amazing! I'm going to be watching for you now.

Brinn said...

What an amazing experience! You are so talented!

Anonymous said...

So neat!!!!! What an amazing experience!!!

You need to get your CD made so I can sell it down under!

Penny and Aaron Owens said...

Wow! Lynda you're my hero. I'm so excited for you and can't imagine what an amazing experience that is.

Shannon said...

So fun! I love President Monson! When's you next performance, I really want to come watch you sometime!!

April said...

SO so so so wishing that I could have gone:(

Sarah Peterson said...

that's awesome- you are lucky!! To be in the presence of the prophet is always so inspiring and great. Umm- you should give April my e-mail so I can look at her blog too ;) It's Sarahthy5@yahoo.com Thanks Lynda!!

Lora said...

Hi lynda! I am glad I found your blog through sarah! It looks like things are great with you and Michael! We are living in Texas and loving life with our new little one Ella. Our blog is mikeandlora.blogspot.com

Jed and Stacey said...

Wow!! You are so talented! I had no idea you were doing that! What an incredible experience!

David and Tia Palmer said...

I tell all my students down in AZ that I taught a girl that now plays in the Orchestra. I'm proud of you your awesome.