Lynda what a cute puppy! Next to babies they are the cutest thing in the world. He looks a lot like Aprils puppy is it the same kind? Congrats on your first child!
He is way cute! But he kind of doesn't look real--don't you think he kind of looks like a stuffed animal? I told Royce we could get a dog when we get a house--I don't know if I'll be as quick about it as you guys though!
Lynda! This is Marcy Nielson/Loveless! Your dog is so cute, it is so cute that he almost looked like a stuffed animal at first. He is adorable, I could have a dog like that! I hope all is well, you look great as always
yeah!!! He is so adorable! I can't wait for Griz to meet his brother! I'm so glad you are in the doggy world, they really become part of the fam... as you already know with daisy.SOOOOO happy for you. A very good precurser to having kids too :)
12 comments:
AHHH! He is so stinkin cute! I love him already!!
He is the cutest thing ever!!!! You can just put him in your purse and take him to school with you!
That is seriously the cutest dog I have ever seen.
I'm so jealous! He is darling. But I want a girl to dress up cute and carry in my purse.
so cute!
He is so cute!! And I love the name you picked for him!
Lynda what a cute puppy! Next to babies they are the cutest thing in the world. He looks a lot like Aprils puppy is it the same kind? Congrats on your first child!
He is way cute! But he kind of doesn't look real--don't you think he kind of looks like a stuffed animal? I told Royce we could get a dog when we get a house--I don't know if I'll be as quick about it as you guys though!
You are so lucky! He i super cute!
I love him! Where did you get him? How old is he? Can I come visit him and your new house tonight? Call me!!
Lynda! This is Marcy Nielson/Loveless! Your dog is so cute, it is so cute that he almost looked like a stuffed animal at first. He is adorable, I could have a dog like that! I hope all is well, you look great as always
yeah!!! He is so adorable! I can't wait for Griz to meet his brother! I'm so glad you are in the doggy world, they really become part of the fam... as you already know with daisy.SOOOOO happy for you. A very good precurser to having kids too :)
Post a Comment