Saturday, January 31, 2009

A New Life


We are having tons of fun adjusting to a new home and a new member of our family. We love Max! He is getting bigger. This week he learned how to walk up the stairs. "Good Boy Max!" I find myself running to my car after work so that I can get home to see him.


Michael feels pretty cool with that blower pack on.


This is Michael getting ready for Spring. I don't think he can wait to get in the yard!
I have to give Michael a hard time about picking up the poop. :)


10 comments:

Topham Family said...

Looks like your yard is going to be well taken care of.your dog is sooo cute!!

Shannon said...

I want to come see your new place! Maybe sometime next week?

The Olsons said...

Lynda, I'm so happy for you! Where are you living though? It looks like a nice neighborhood and a 2 car garage? I would love to see your new place, and play with your new baby. I want a little one too, but I want a little girl.

The Breese Family said...

We would love any visitors! Max is pretty cute huh? IF you want the breeders number let me know. I think she breeds them quite often. Sara, when you say you want a little one does that mean puppy or baby???

heath said...

What a fun new adventure. I want to come see your place! One of these days--maybe we could carpool to the carpool? Are you playing this week?

Jed and Stacey said...

Ohhh the puppy is too cute! haha, I love the blower pack, awesome!

stacie said...

I am so excited to meet your new family member. I can't believe you have had him for over a week and I haven't met him yet.

Greg said...

Congrats on the new house! How exciting! And congrats to Mike with his new blower, he looks like he's in heaven. Now when Mikey's a bad boy you can just take away his new toy...

Lora said...

Lynda
I love airbrush tanning!! It's totally the way to go for a long lasting natural look. The most important thing is good product that is natural looking (not orange!)

April said...

So many fun exciting things for you guys. I loved seeing your house. It is beautiful! And max is darling, I can't wait for Griz to meet his brother:)