Saturday, March 21, 2009

Arizona Sun

I had so much fun in Arizona. Thanks Lizzie for having me! We were able to get some bargains at the local thrift store, swim at their pool, visit the desert museum, eat at sauce, etc. Oh, and we can't forget the ride home. :) I could have done without that one. I pretty much really missed Michael and Max. Michael's a great dad though, I knew he would take great care of him.
n

4 comments:

April said...

How fun!! You have such cute nieces and nephews. I'm glad you had a little get away. Only a few months and you are out for the summer! Call me some time so we can play.

Heidi Henderson said...

I LOVE your blog! It's so fun! You and your husband are so cute together! What a great life you live! And in EVERY picture you look beautiful! I don't think you can take bad pictures! Thanks for sharing your site with me!

Topham Family said...

Looks like you had so much fun...those little get aways are always nice to have! ;)

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great time--- we wish we were there with the grandkids . . . and YOU!!!!! We love you, Lynd! Give our best to Michael & Max.