
I wish it could be conference weekend every weekend. I just love it. Though, we wouldn't appreciate it as much if it were I'm sure. Saturday, Michael and I got alot accomplished with the house and we spent Sunday with my family.

My baby has gotten so big. He is getting to be such a great dog. We just love him. My favorite part is to hear Michael call Max Maxipad. :)



I love this little girl. We had a great time together. "Lynda, are you going to have children." She's always very curious as to when I'm going to have a baby. I love spending time with her. I'll warn though...she gives slobbery kisses. (Andy, let Anika read this.)
9 comments:
Yes, I agree conference weekend is great, but this year we all got sick, really bad flu and the whole family has it, not fun.
Where did you get your hat? I've been looking but I like yours with the little button on the side? Will you tell me so I can go try one on?
Looks like you had a great time! Conference is the best. :)
You guys are so darn cute. And so is your dog!
I can't believe how big your baby is already! I love conference too, hope everything is great with your little family!! XO
Yes, cute hat.
I love conference weekend too. It seems to be nice weather every conference Sunday. I was looking forward to sunshine all week and sure enough- it never fails:))
Max is huge!!
You pray for Max too, come on admit it.
I'm glad you were able to relax over conference weekend! It's always great, isn't it! And it's so cute to see you love your dog so much!
Lynda, it's really not fair how gorgeous you are! Love the hat and I love your little Max too! Is it okay if I bring Owen over to see him sometime this week? I want him to not be so scared of doggies!
Lynda when are you going to have children??? You will have little model babies. I love that Michael calls him maxipad. SO funny! We miss you guys,lets play soon. We have a fire pit now. Lets do some TFD's like we used to!
So cute!!!! We wish we were there . . . especially right now. I'm sure the funeral was wonderful today. It was a tough day at church thinking about the family.
Post a Comment