s
I come from a family of gardeners. My grandparents have always had a beautiful yard. My parents have always taken pride in their yard an in their gardens and my sister just makes me want to learn more and more. I think that she may get a little sick of me calling her to ask her simple questions about gardening.
I wish that we would have taken a before picture. The yard was horrendous. The first owners of the home were known for their beautiful yard, then the second owners let it go to pot. I don't think they had pulled a weed while living here. It's all worth it in the end right?
11 comments:
Holy Cow Lyn, this is beautiful!!! I really need to to see your house, 'cause it's incredible!! You deserve it.
That looks amazing! I love your house and yard! Good Work!
What a great job you two have done! I've been hearing about this yard and now I'm excited to see it in pictures! You should totally be proud cause it looks amazing!!! good work! Way to keep up with the family name and good yards :)
I bet mowing it is fun with the hill, that's a work out :)
Wow, it's really looking amazing. That's one thing that scares me about owning a house--I don't know if I can handle the yard work!
That is so nice!!! Good job. Your house is really nice. I am very impressed!
it looks fabulous! Weeds are soo obnoxious. I've pulled weeds for like 10 hours now total- and half of them are back again. So frustrating! Are you going to do a vegetable garden!? They are so easy, and it is so great to have fresh veggies! It was good to see you the other day!
What a beautiful yard Lynda! It's so nice to turn things around though, you'll just always wish you had before pictures. I hate it when I forget to take before pictures of a project. But I LOVE your yard! It looks amazing! How fun!
Sheesh, we need you guys to come on over our way! It looks great! Sorry to hear about your Grandpa, he was such a sweet man. We need to play soon! Pretty please???
It's beautiful!
WOW!!!!! Fab job with the yard!!! You are rivaling Mom & Dad now with that beautiful yard!!!! Awesome!!!!!
Oh, and nice house!! I think this is the first time we have seen it--- Steve was pretty excited to see the pics! We wish we were closer to chill in your yard & have a BBQ. ;)
Post a Comment