We had a house full of dogs. Everyone seems to bring their pets along. I guess we don't want them missing out on the fun. Anyway...for some reason they all like Tyler. Could it be that he feeds them off of his dinner plate? Stadium of Fire The Jonas Brothers even had my Grandma showing off her stuff. Happy Birthday Dad! We love you! Aunt Linda and Aunt Dawnetta My Hero. The other love of my life! He's so handsome. The other love of my life! Isn't my sister pretty? We have just been having way too much fun this summer. It's going to be hard to go back to work in a month or so. The 4th of July is a favorite of mine. I love the parades, fireworks, being patriotic, and celebrating my Pa's birthday. We celebrated with the whole fam except for Stephen and Deon. Will they ever come back? We missed them. My Aunt had us over for a birthday bash with lots of yummy food and pinatas. It had been years since I'd been to the Stadium of Fire and I'm so glad we got to go this year. It was super funny to see the little ones dancing to the Jonas Brothers. The fireworks were amazing. Happy 4th everyone!
How fun to see your family! How has the Jonas Bro's? We could see the fireworks from our roof, they were about the size of a silver dollar, probably not quite as spactacular as when you saw them:)
Thanks for the amazing posts!!!!!! You are the best about keeping great pics on the blog ---- we really appreciate it, otherwise, we wouldn't know what everyone was up to! It looks like Dad had a great b-day, especially considering he got to see the Jo-bros-- ;).
What a fun time!!! I'm glad you got to spend your favorite holiday with your family and spend your dad's birthday all together! He looks like a great man! maybe one day I'll get to meet this amazing man! You're the best! thanks for sharing!
PS... that was my comment that got deleted, I started writing something then it went all wierd so I just deleted and started all over... incase you are like me and wondered... who would want to delete a comment... ha ha
6 comments:
Looks like fun Lyn. You're just as gorgeous as ever!
How fun to see your family! How has the Jonas Bro's? We could see the fireworks from our roof, they were about the size of a silver dollar, probably not quite as spactacular as when you saw them:)
Thanks for the amazing posts!!!!!! You are the best about keeping great pics on the blog ---- we really appreciate it, otherwise, we wouldn't know what everyone was up to! It looks like Dad had a great b-day, especially considering he got to see the Jo-bros-- ;).
Love You, Lynda!!!!!!!
What a fun time!!! I'm glad you got to spend your favorite holiday with your family and spend your dad's birthday all together! He looks like a great man! maybe one day I'll get to meet this amazing man! You're the best! thanks for sharing!
PS... that was my comment that got deleted, I started writing something then it went all wierd so I just deleted and started all over... incase you are like me and wondered... who would want to delete a comment... ha ha
Post a Comment