Thursday, October 31, 2013

Thankful Thursday and Happy Halloween

Today I'm so grateful that I am healthy enough to take my little Witch trick or treating.

Today I'm grateful that I have a warm home that is comfy and homey.

Today I'm grateful for friends (some whom I've never met) that are there encouraging me every step of the way.

Today I'm grateful that I get to be a Mom.  I love being a mom to this special little girl.  She's silly, so cute, sweet, and puts a smile on my face every day.

Today I'm grateful for an amazing mom.  She's for sure my bestie.  She gets me like nobody else does.

Today I'm grateful for a hubby that works hard to provide for our little family and that I'm able to get the help I need.

Today I'm grateful for Sister McLain who I Visit Teach.  I just love her.  Amelia loved showing her her costume and playing with her stray kitty.


Happy Halloween

No comments: