Sunday, October 12, 2008

1 year

We have been married a year! We can't believe how quickly it went by. We have experienced a wonderful year together. I suppose that when you're busy with school, work, church callings, having fun, and enjoying the new life as a married couple life zips by. Michael and I attempted to celebrate the big one year up in Park City. Well, that week I came down with the flu or food poisoning. Not sure which, but neither is something you want to experience. I was determined to feel better for our weekend of fun. I didn't want to ruin any plans and I had been looking forward to it for so long. Saturday morning I felt better than I had so we thought we'd give it a try. Two hours in PC was all we got. I couldn't take it. We ended up back in Orem sick in bed. Don't you worry. We rescheduled our plans and will be attempting another trip to Park City this coming week. Pictures to come!










3 comments:

Becky Foster said...

Wow one year already! Time seriously flies doesn't it? I love the pics. It's about time you put some more on! I miss you. Hope you guys are doing well!

Penny and Aaron Owens said...

Congratulations you two! You're such a cute couple-I can't wait to meet Michael some day. It's sad I don't even know the man you're married too but you both look so happy! Love ya-Penny

Anonymous said...

HAPPY #1!!!!!!!! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!