Sunday, October 19, 2008

Mrs. Breese

So the other day I wore a really cute (I think) black dress with a black belt around my waist. I wore it to school trying to be all professional. Well... one of the little boys asked me why I was already wearing my Halloween costume. I had to laugh. I have been struggling with a Halloween costume, but I think I've got it now. I'm going to be a witch!


A couple of weeks ago I held up a picture of Guido. Guido was the very first person to actually figure out a way to write out music. We had been talking about him for a couple of days so I held up the picture and asked if anybody remembered who the picture was of. Ashton (a kindergarten student) raised his hand and said that it was Pres. Hinckley. I smiled and said with a chuckle, "very nice guess but it's not Pres.. Hinckley." Then another little boy raised his hand guessing that it was God. "Another nice guess but it's not God." Only in Utah right?!

2 comments:

Brinn said...

This cracks me up! How fun! I bet you are such a great teacher! Glad you guys had the chance to go back to Park City!

Lacie said...

Lynda you have the funniest posts! Kids are hilarious! It is nice to see you are happy and having fun!