Today Michael and I were teaching our little sunbeams why we need to be reverent and how we show love to our Heavenly Father by being reverent at church. Out of nowhere one of the little ones raises her hand and tells us..."Last night... my bum hurt so my mom had to go in the bathroom and get the bum cream to rub on my bum." I couldn't stop laughing. It was hilarious. We couldn't hide our laughing so all the kids starting laughing with us, but they had no idea what they were laughing at.
7 comments:
That is hilarious! I love little kiddos.
Ha! I love that story!
Little kids are the best! That was a cute story!
TMI- huh! Little kids are so honest!!! We are hoping to get called into the Primary in our new ward!
That is so cute! I love kids!
Between school and primary I bet you get some pretty priceless stories. Super funny!
Lynda.....Hey girl!! I love blogs. I haven't heard from you forever. Its good to hear what you are up to!! I love your pictures.
Marcy
Post a Comment