Sunday, October 19, 2008

PC AGAIN!


We finally got to Park City. It was a much needed get away. We were able to stay for two nights because of fall break. Yay for Fall Break. Sad it's over. I always tell myself that I am going to take lots of picture to remember things, but it's hard to always be pulling out the camera. We ate lots and lots of food. Whenever we have a chance to celebrate something we use that as an excuse to eat food. We went swimming, ate, shopping, ate, went to a movie, ate, shopping, slept in, ate, etc. We had a very nice, relaxing time.







Why can't Provo have a Whole Foods? This was the first experience with a Whole Foods Grocery store. I completely fell in love. Saturday we ate lunch and dinner there. Yummy, yummy food. I wish we could experience it here in Utah County.
Fresh out of the swimming pool, ready for some more Whole Foods food.



2 comments:

Becky Foster said...

I love looking at your pics. It looks like life is good, and that makes me happy. And I love that you guys like Whole Foods. Isn't it the best!! It's probably my favorite place on earth after Disneyland.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great time!! What a fun getaway!!

I wish we had Whole Foods in NZ as well! I always loved to get their gelato at the one in West Hartford. Another thing to miss from the U.S. :(.