Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Amelia Goes To Pre-School







Amelia has loved pre-school.  Every time I pick her up she is smiling and happy as can be.  Ms. Mindy has a kitten.  I think that might have something to do with why she loves it so much.  It takes us a while from getting out of the car and into Ms. Mindy's house because Amelia HAS to find the kitty, chase her, pick her up, give her kisses, and baby talk her.  It's so blasted cute.  

I've been working on Michael to let us get a kitten for Amelia for Christmas.  I can't even believe I'm asking for a cat.  I'm not a cat person at all, but what you don't do for your kids right?  Michael says no, but somehow we've got to have Michael take Amelia to pre-school so that he can see how adorable it is.  Amelia's got him wrapped around her finger so I'm pretty sure we'll always have a pet at our house.

1 comment:

Becky Foster said...

What a cutie! Love those pics of her walking down the street. Oh and Hazel loves her blue dress. ;)