Amelia clearly didn't not want to go to sleep tonight. I got more hugs and kisses than normal and she had a "feber." I tried not to laugh but as I was laying on the floor listening to her I just couldn't help myself. I just listened and laughed. Imagine her in her most fake cry ever, " I have a feber. Cough. Cough.. Cough. I need a drink. Cough. Cough. Cough. I have a feber. Fix my pillow mom. Fix my pillow. Pease. Pease. Cough. Cough. Fix my banket mom. Cough. Cough."
How do you fix a pillow gosh dang it? I tried to flush it and that didn't fix it. I tried turning it around and that didn't fix it. "It not working mom." I wish I knew what she wanted.
This went on and on and on.
I don't know where she gets this all from. What a character she is. So full of personality. I'm so proud to be her mom. So hard lots of the time but moments like tonight make me laugh and make me so grateful for the opportunity to be a mom.
1 comment:
Ha ha. What a goof. I love her.
Post a Comment