Monday, September 23, 2013

Barn Yard Friends




























Amelia is absolutely, completely obsessed with animals.  This is our third time taking her to see the barnyard animals at Thanksgiving point and by far the most fun.  She was squealing with delight and was running from animal to animal.  Her favorite part was most definitely when she got to ride the horse and go on a carriage ride.  A couple weeks ago I asked her what she wanted Santa to bring her (thinking that she'd have no clue what I was talking about).  "A horse."  Pretty sure Santa won't be bringing this little girl a horse so I'll have to do some brainstorming and get creative.

I'm always amazed at Amelia's fearless self.  She's a confident little thing and she doesn't seem to be afraid of any animal.  She's had me chasing her in a grocery store parking lot because she saw a dog.  That was a funny site I'm sure.  She's watched in amazement at the neighbors who brought home a nice fury tarantula. "It cute mom."  Yuck!

No comments: