Let's face it. I'm probably the most conservative person when it comes to hair. I don't dare try anything. My hair is thin and very fragile so I'm always afraid to mess with color. My head continues to be really sensitive so some days I just want it off. How much easier would short hair be? I could get ready so fast and maybe spend a little more time on doing something fun with makeup. Any suggestions?



4 comments:
I absolutely love all three hair styles, and think 100 percent that you could pull it off. With that perfect model face and body, um yeah, you could pull off anything. But I have to say, I can definitely picture you with hair number 2. Do it!!
I was going to tell you I am coming down into town next thursday and Friday if you want we can cut it!!
Lynda, with your gorgeous eyes and bone structure you could pull any one of those styles off! Can't wait to see what you decide to do! Glad you're recovering well.
I think I win in the conservative hair category (I refuse to have a hairstyle that I can't just brush out and call it good), but yes, I agree that you could pull off any of those. I've always wished I were a brunette, but I think I will be too big of a wimp to try it until the day I die. I will be interested to see what you try. And we need to reschedule a get-together. We have a lot to chat about . . .
Post a Comment