Michael-Michael is my best friend. Spending quality time with Michael is my most favorite thing to do. Michael is a kind, loving, genuine person. He is always helping somebody and I am always amazed at his genuine ability to build people up and to make people smile. I've never met a harder worker. He not only works hard at his day job but he is always helping around the house from scrubbing toilets to folding laundry. He is always trying to lighten my load. He makes me smile because if you give him a day to himself to relax...he usually chooses to hand wash the cars.
Michael is an awesome Dad. I love listening from a distant room to the giggles of one happy little girl. He loves his little girl and I'm pretty sure she has him wrapped around her little finger. The brightest smiles I see everyday come from Michael and Amelia when Michael walks in the door from work. Amelia runs down the stairs yelling, "Dadda home, Dadda home." She is delighted to see her dad but I think Michael is even more excited to see his girl.
I never realized just how heartbreaking and painful life's challenges could be. Through some health challenges that I have faced within the last three years I have had my faith tested, battled chronic pain while clinging on to hope that this trial would pass so we can have more children. Every day I pray that Heavenly Father will just help me be the best mom and wife I can be. We have grown leaps and bounds through the last couple of years. Despite how hard it has been, I have had a husband that has held my hand, talked with me, prayed with me, loved me for who I am, and continues to think he's the luckiest guy alive.
Amelia makes me so happy. I love being her mom. She loves people. She waves "hi" to everyone she sees. She would be lost without her best friend, Max...the family dog. Her favorite things to do right now are playing outside, going to the park, playing at "Granka and Granka's house," riding bikes, dressing up in princess dresses, playing with the big kids, teasing her mom and dad, and eating treats. She's a busy girl with lots of ambition and she is a professional mess maker. My favorite time with her is rocking her to sleep. I treasure these moments each night. The sweet things she says. The thoughtfulness I see. The love she gives and the loads of hugs and kisses she gives. What a blessing she is.
2 comments:
lynda! What a sweet post! I had no idea you were having problems all these years! I'm so sorry to hear that? Do you know what's going on? I will keep your family im my prayers and hope wonderful things will happen soon! xo
Lyn, this is precious. I love you and your family. And I too hope this crazy health trial will soon pass! Lots of prayers you way. XO
Post a Comment