Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Surgery Is Scheduled!

Yep, that's right.  I'm headed back to D.C. for another surgery.  Unfortunately Dr. Ducic couldn't get me in until the end of August so I'll have to wait a long two months.  I think I'm more nervous for this surgery than the first one.  I'm not sure why.  Dr. D thinks he can still help me with my LON pain.  He will be making four incisions, two on each side.  He apologized saying that he's going to have to make two incisions that will travel down my neck.  Heck, I don't care where he makes the incisions as long as he can help me. :)  I'm going to be proud of the scars!

1 comment:

Becky Foster said...

Lynda, I'm crying. I seriously cannot even comprehend what you've been going through for so long. Gosh Lyn, I'm so sorry! And here you are in a pain, and still always looking so gorgeous and being an amazing mom! I'll send so-oo many prayers your way and hope that this second surgery will be the answer to this mystery. Love you Lyn! Hang in there. XOXOXO