Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Not Cute Enough For A Picture

Usually I think everything that Amelia does and says is the cutest thing ever.  I'm one of those moms that thinks my kid's crap don't stink. :) No matter how naughty it is I have always wanted to capture the memory and cuteness.......until today.  Oh, my heck!  I was pretty mad.  I swear I do watch my child, but she seems to do things so quietly that I don't even know she's getting in trouble.  I thought she was watching "The Little Mermaid."  No, I found her in the living with a full box of pancake mix dumped all over my brand new rug.  Oh, I was mad. "Sorry mom." "It fine."  "It otae."  It was really hard not to smile.  Michael talked to her about how it was not okay to do that. "Ok.  I sorry," then skips off like it was no big deal.  Ha ha.  The little stinker.  At least it wasn't as difficult to clean up as the comet spill.









1 comment:

Becky Foster said...

What a cute little stinker! It's always so frustrating, and funny. Love seeing these pics.