Wednesday, July 3, 2013

He's FINALLY married!















We are so happy that Tyler is finally married. :) We are even more happy about the girl he found and how perfect they are for each other.  We had so much fun being with my family. There was a nice dinner the night before the wedding...so fun visiting with family and friends.  That night we headed up to Logan. We listened to a screaming Amelia the whole two hours.  Not a fun ride.  She was so tired she didn't know what to do with herself so she screamed.  AHHH!  There was swimming at the hotel, cousins giggling, treats, leftover chocolate cake, and not a care in the world.

The sealing was beautiful.  Even though I was super excited for Tyler and his beauty of a wife I had a hard time holding back the tears.  He is an awesome brother.

Amelia loved the wedding reception.  She had it all figured out.  She figured out that if she stood around the treat table with cookies, ice cream and such and put on a cute face that people would feed her.  Smart girl.  She ran around the whole night.  So much for her cute dress and hairdo.  She chased all the big kids, trying to be part of their games. 

Welcome to the Fam, Megan!

1 comment:

Becky Foster said...

Yay, so happy for Tyler!! I want to see more pics. You're so pretty Lyn, and I love seeing your cute family. Yay for updating your blog too! :)