We had so much fun at Grandma and Grandpa James' house. The fourth of July has always been one of my favorite holidays. I love parades. I love BBQs. I love spending time with my family! Amelia loved it this year. We had bought some firework a couple days before the fourth and she kept asking when we got to go to the party. My dad's birthday is on the fourth so we have even more to celebrate. During the fireworks Amelia kept yelling "Appy Erfday!" I think she thought it was her birthday. Amelia loves playing with the cousins and I'm so grateful she has cousins to play with. She loves Grandma's neighbor boys and runs over to their house first thing when we get to Grandma's and Grandpa's. She spent most the night in her swimsuit and seemed to always have sticky hands. So grateful for family. Happy birthday Dad! We love you!
Monday, July 8, 2013
My Fire Cracker
We had so much fun at Grandma and Grandpa James' house. The fourth of July has always been one of my favorite holidays. I love parades. I love BBQs. I love spending time with my family! Amelia loved it this year. We had bought some firework a couple days before the fourth and she kept asking when we got to go to the party. My dad's birthday is on the fourth so we have even more to celebrate. During the fireworks Amelia kept yelling "Appy Erfday!" I think she thought it was her birthday. Amelia loves playing with the cousins and I'm so grateful she has cousins to play with. She loves Grandma's neighbor boys and runs over to their house first thing when we get to Grandma's and Grandpa's. She spent most the night in her swimsuit and seemed to always have sticky hands. So grateful for family. Happy birthday Dad! We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lyn, I'm SERIOUSLY loving your updates!! I already feel so much more connected. :) I also love seeing pics from your house, and seeing your family. It makes me miss our days spent there so-oo much! And that Amelia seriously can't get any prettier. Love her buttcrack pic. Ha.
Post a Comment