Thursday, July 11, 2013

My Tadpole and Gymnast














Amelia loved swimming lessons and her little tumbling class.  She was the first one to put her head all the way under.  Yep, I was proud.  She loved her teacher and she loved making splashes with the other kids.  We went swimming with her cousins yesterday and I could tell that the swimming lessons had paid off.  She was all over the place.  Down the slides, under the water, and jumping off the edge.

We mostly did tumbling to help her get some wiggles out.  This girl has a TON of energy.  It was a great class to help her learn to follow directions and to take turns.  We're still working on it. :)

1 comment:

Becky Foster said...

Wow, how great that you've put her in these classes. I should definitely consider doing the same for Hazel. She is so-oo-oo cute Lyn!