So today Michael and I went to our first interview to start the adoption process. We have been talking about adoption for quite some time and we feel that it's the right time to start. We want so badly to have a another child, a sibling for Amelia and to grow our family. I look at pictures of when Amelia was a baby and I can barely look at them without tearing up. She is so loved and we love every single thing about her. We have learned to enjoy the little things with her and to enjoy every moment. I try to soak up every hug, every kiss, her smell, they way she looks at me and all of her cuteness. We look forward to sharing this love and I know Amelia will absolutely be thrilled to welcome a little brother or sister. It's a lot to take in. We talked with our case worker with tears in our eyes. What an unbelievable opportunity we have to adopt. We are excited to start this journey and adventure. We feel that the Lord is in control and we are putting our faith in that. So exciting to think of our future. We pray that we can find that special birth mom to join us in this amazing journey.

2 comments:
oh I'm so happy for you! We are turning in our papers too, and had our first interview 2 weeks ago! We have a birth mother named Cindy who is just fantastic she is due in December, so we are hoping and praying all goes well with it! We can't wait. You will love it. It's the most special thing in the whole world!!
perfect. sending our love!
Post a Comment