Friday, July 26, 2013

Amelia Ramblings

-Tonight I got Amelia some" chinken and rize" (chicken nuggets and fries).  While driving home I kept reaching back and snitching a few fries. I thanked her for sharing but after about the fourth time she said very seriously, "No nore mom."


-We have a couple squirrels that live in the back yard. Amelia loves them. Max (our dog) loves chasing and barking at them. Dumb dog. As we walk in from the house..."night squrs."



-"My poopoo coming.
It coming.
Listen (in a whisper voice).
I push hard mamma.
It hard."


- Going to bed and all the sudden the outside light comes on...
"It mornin!"


-"I piss (kiss) it better  mom."

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Adorable. She sounds like the cutest little thing, and pretty hilarious too.:) It was good to hear from you! Of course you can use whatever you want to! I hope you and your family are well, so glad we have these blogs to keep in touch!